Wednesday 31 July 2013

Random Thoughts

This short post is purely for update purposes. You see, sometimes I find that random thoughts that pop into my head for no apparent reason can actually be quite interesting to dwell on. And sometimes, those ideas linger for quite a while.

That's why I've decided to do something with them.

In what I'm hoping will become a continuing monthly post, I'll be posting a list of one random thought I come up with each day throughout the month. Sometimes they will be ones that are interesting to think about, other times they might just be random nonsense, but that's the nature of the game. 

Because I only decided to start this project in the middle of the month, this month's post will be shorter than normal but all future ones should cover every single day.

The hard thing about doing this is that random thoughts are just that... random. I can't actually try to think of them otherwise that'll defeat the purpose, which is way some will make less sense than others. Of course, if I come up with a few in the span of one day, then I'll just stick with what I think is the most interesting one, or maybe hold onto others as backups for boring days.

The first of the monthly posts will be up later today. Of course, doing this doesn't mean this will be all that appears on my blog from now on. I'll be putting out a new opinionated post and a movie review in the next few days.

That's about all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment